Example of recommendation in research paper can be defined as a critical suggestion regarding the best course of action in a certain situation. The whole idea of a recommendation is to provide a beneficial guide that will not only resolve certain issues, but result in a beneficial outcome. Recommendations can be different and are heavily dependent on the situation that arose. Thus, it is clear that example of recommendation in research paper is always based on certain data and can not be speculated due to the fact that it is not a hypothesis.
In recent years, Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) a Japanese video game company, generated stable income and is generally considered to be a successful company that has a positive public image. Though, despite all of their successful actions and high levels of gross revenue, they started to lose their loyal customer rate due to the fact that they are constantly trying to innovate by releasing questionable gaming systems, all while their personnel does not know how to present it. Indeed, the whole company is in a desperate situation, where a need of a proper recommendation is not only critical, but lifesaving.
To begin with, in order to reduce the impact of a given issue, Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) needs to conduct a proper analysis and outline the best course of actions. Clearly, in order to conduct such a research, the company should focus their core resources on a proper evaluation of their past positive outcomes. This is the very first step that will not only secure a proper outcome in the future, but will eliminate issues that are present today.
Moving on forward, based on data generated from the research, Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) should focus their resources on employee training in order to guide the company towards success. This particular step will secure that every individual within the company is informed about the new policy, as well as, it will ensure that the policy itself is followed.
All in all, when the policy is changed and all employees are fully aware of it, it is of utmost importance to create a proper marketing campaign, especially on the web due to the fact that the majority of people spend their free time on the Internet. The marketing campaign will feature new innovative changes regarding customer service, as well as, how these new systems are far more superior from those that are sold by their main competitors. Indeed, this will not only improve their position on the market, but will ensure that future issues will be little to non-existent.
To conclude it, Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) is currently facing a major issue that is not only hindering their success rate, but in a slow manner, breeds bankruptcy, which is not, by any means a positive outcome. As soon as Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) implements above-mentioned recommendations, the result will not only eliminate the problem, but will guide the company towards new customer, beneficial outcomes, which is essentially the core idea behind this recommendation.
- Causon, J. (2015). UK business risks losing market share due to bad customer service. the Guardian. Retrieved 6 July 2016, from https://www.theguardian.com/small-business-network/2015/jun/16/businesses-market-share-customer-service-social-media
- McNamara, C. (2016). Design Khaki Shorts New York Studio Boutique amp; Avenue Company 7th Employee Training and Development: Reasons and Benefits.Managementhelp.org. Retrieved 6 July 2016, from http://managementhelp.org/training/basics/reasons-for-training.htm
- Satell, G. (2013). Forbes Welcome. Forbes.com. Retrieved 6 July 2016, from http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregsatell/2013/04/16/4-principles-of-marketing-strategy-in-the-digital-age/#3442d60495cd
- Avenue, N. (2012). Why Is a Marketing Plan Important for a New Business? – Next Avenue.Next Avenue. Retrieved 6 July 2016, from Level Spencer Level Jean 7 Spencer Jean Spencer 7 7 Jean Level Level 7 Jean Spencer PEEU8
- Agbai, P. (2016). Duke Human Resources: Training & Development Programs. Hr.duke.edu. Retrieved 6 July 2016, from https://www.hr.duke.edu/training/